Friday, May 27, 2005

It's a Spice, Spice, Spice, Spice World

I cannot believe it. The Spice Girls are reuniting!

I know, I know, it's poppy, throwaway music. I can't help it. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I love to put one of the albums in, pick one of the Spice Girls, and sing her part all the way through. (Ginger's my fav Spice, but Baby and Scary are the most fun to sing.)
I even own the dvd of their movie. I bought it because of the scene where Ginger (Geri) dressed in a Wonder Woman costume, but the whole thing is just cheesy fun; Velveeta on Screen.
Geri's solo album was great as was her cover of 'It's Raining Men.' I danced to that at many a gay club.
In any case, it looks like this will be a Summer to remember. Now, if they will only put out a Greatest Hits...(If Flock of Seagulls can have one...)

No comments: