Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring Fever

I absolutely believe Spring is the perfect time for a fresh start. Forget all that New Year's Resolution crap. I mean, January is in the middle of Winter. It's cold and depressing. March on the other hand, is warm. You start seeing grass and feel the sun on your skin. Nothing is as rejuventating as that. So, I have begun lots of little projects at work, as well as going through our closet at home. You know, packing away the sweaters, throwing out stuff you don't wear anymore. I am just sorry there isn't a Gay Goodwill. You should see some of the stuff I am getting rid of: black sequin button up shirt, shiny silver shirt, ect. But I refuse to get rid of my silver vinyl Daisy Dukes. I might need them someday.
I am also on the eating healthier track. Lots of salads and flavored water. I just refuse to give up on the coffee. Starbucks would go out of business.
Everyone mark your calenders. Lets see how long this positive attitude and productivity lasts...

No comments: