Wednesday, June 08, 2005

On the road...

For those of you who have been slightly vocal about my lack of posts, here you are.

And what a scoop I have today: I start my new job on Monday.

Yes, that's right. I have accepted the job offer at Home Office. BF and I have been busy these last few weeks getting all of this ironed out. This is the reason I have not written much, and the fact I have a weekly book review. You see, I am moving up first, Tom will be following in a few months. We decided to keep this as low profile as possible for now just to make sure his customers didn't get wind of it too early. Then he would have no work to do, and since he has not decided whether or not to close, or relocate his business, that woud be bad.

I didn't want to blog it because gay aircraft mechanics from Texas seems to be my demographic.

But now, the cat's out of the bag, and I am leaving tomorrow. I won't have a PC for a while, but should be able to blog from work. (We'll see)

I am excited, nervous, scared and every other emotion you can think of. Tom and I will be apart for months, and he gets to keep the dog.
The good news is that I am only 5 hours away. I see a lot of driving in my future...

Randy

1 comment:

PJS said...

Amarillo by morning!